So firstly, the requests are done for now. This was a last minute submission I almost missed. This is way more than I expected, haha. For one I’m shocked that the poll was higher for my personal thoughts and opinions, and the requests have been mostly to know more about me. Then there’s this, and this was to answer a 101 questions about myself. So to whomever sent this to me, you’ll be giving me a run for my money! Haha.
101 Questions of who you are.
- Who are you?
Well from my blog you all would know me as Kanna
- What are you passionate about?
Writing, painting, drawing, gaming, music, and reading of course.
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
Well I was published in many books for poems at the age of 14. I published
- What are you most grateful for in life?
I’m grateful for the people I’ve met in my life recently, they have truly helped me take hold of my life.
- What are the most important things to you in life?
I use to tell you the most important thing was being successful, now I would say friends, what you learn in life and being able to see what life has to offer.
- How would you describe yourself?
I guess I would describe myself as an socially awkward, naïve, oblivious girl who gets lost in a fantasy world and wants people to see what she sees. I see the good in people but not the bad, which gets me in trouble a lot. I’m kind hearted and want everyone to be happy.
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
Don’t be a douchebag? I would like to think I represent a form of escape from reality, I would want to embody comfort.
- Do you love yourself? No
- … Why or Why not?
I currently am not comfortable in who I am, seeing as I haven’t figured that all out yet.
- How can you love yourself more today?
I guess I could look at the good in myself like I do others, instead of finding all the things I dislike.
- What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
Someone who is confident, caring, not stupid, can say and write their feelings and can make others escape into the reality I create in my stories. I would say your highest self would be when you are being the best you WHILE accepting your flaws.
- Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
Not yet, but I’m working my way there!
- If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
Oh boy, well as much as I would love to travel the world, I would most likely want to be with the ones I love and if able I would write as much of my book as I can and in the event I can’t finish it, hope that they can for me.
- If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
Spend time with my loved ones, give them wonderful memories to remember me by!
- If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
If it’s only a day I would probably just make sure I’m with those I love and enjoy the day.
- If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
breath probably? Tell everyone I love them?
- What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
Well currently I’m working, so I’m guess I’m screwed in that sense?
- What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
To not be a fake, be you people will like you more, live life, don’t be scared of it.
- What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
Stop being perfect, perfection is a lie.
- If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now?
I’d probably tell myself to stop looking in the mirror, it lies to me. Or something about confidence.
- Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go?
Yes and yes
- What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years?
Today I’m busy with work, being me, trying to set up my life. Yes I believe everything I’m doing now will matter in the future.
- What are your Quadrant 2 tasks?
>.> I don’t have a clue what that is.
- What opportunities are you looking for?
Writing possibilities! And a possibility to move from here, too many bad memories now.
- How can you create these opportunities?
Well I need to finish college so I can get my BA, then I can write some more things and start sending them out and see if I get a bite.
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
Hmm, probably getting an editor, or being an editor, getting a book published and moving to another state and of course, finally being me.
- What’s stopping you from pursuing them? …Why? How can you overcome them?
Currently my education isn’t done so that halts the manuscript process. As for getting a book published I would need to stop jumping between stories and pick one. Moving to another state requires a job and money so I’m working on that..
- If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
For free? I guess still keep writing?
- What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks?
Oh man, well some are shallow and some are not. For one I’d like to have a old Victorian Gothic style of home built near a forest, I would make it gothic interior as well. Of course published a lot of books, art everywhere, then I’d probably donate money to school bands, art programs, put money towards my love because he wants to get big into streaming. He wants to give people a way to laugh during the day, I can support that. Probably donate to charities, help push smaller game companies that don’t have the funds to push their good story games. Things like that.
- What do you want to achieve 1 year from now?
Being more comfortable with myself
- … 3 years?
Being more confident, having a game plan for my book, hopefully have moved by then.
- … 5 years?
For sure moved, finishing the book, maybe working on my dream house?
- … 10 years?
I guess my dream house?
- How important are these goals to you?
Some more important than others
- What if these goals are doubled? Tripled? Magnified by 10? How would you feel? Would you prefer to achieve these or your previous goals?
I don’t think I need two homes. O-o I mean two book publishings would be pretty cool, moving again? That’s odd. I mean, I guess if it happens, cool but I think I’ll stick with my original goals.
- Who are the people who have achieved similar goals? … What can you learn from them?
No one I know personally, I just kind of read up on authors and such, mostly I learned until I’m me I won’t be happy regardless of my accomplishments.
- Are you putting any parts of your life on hold? … Why?
I don’t think I am?
- What’s the top priority in your life right now?
- What are you doing about it?
Well for one this, haha, two I’m trying to figure out what is I believe, what I do and don’t like. Figuring out what is fake or not.
- If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret? What can you do now to make sure that doesn’t happen?
I think my biggest regret would be that I didn’t get to help more people, give them an escape. Keep this blog up and keep working on my book.
- For every experience you get: What are the biggest things you have learned?
I’m too soft…
- How can you do this better the next time?
Don’t get pushed around, even if I have to be mean
- If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
Well I’d probably want a house, furnish it, pay off my bills and then probably spoil a certain someone.
- Do you love your job?
Seeing as I’m at it right now, and I want to go home, I’ll go with no
- What is your ideal career?
- How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
Finishing my degree L
- What is your ideal diet?
Uh… probably fruit, broccoli/potatos/corn, steak/chicken/beef, noodles/rice
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal diet?
not sure o.o stop being lazy?
- What is your ideal home like?
Victorian gothic ❤
2 story library, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, with a basement.and a spiral staircase
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal home?
make more money @_@
- What is your ideal physical look?
Oh boy… Longer hair than this, I would love to be taller, but that won’t happen. I need to workout/ lose some weight. I need better hair >.> lol
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?
- What is your ideal life?
probably not working and gaming/writing
- What can you do to start living your ideal life?
win the lottery? lol
- What would you want to say to yourself 1 year in the future?
- … 3 years?
You’re almost there!
- … 5 years?
Now enjoy! J
- … 10 years?
It’s good, isn’t it?
- What do you fear most in life?
- Is there anything you are running away from?
- Are you settling for less than what you are worth? … Why?
I feel that I could be living in a better place and probably could take care of myself better.
- What is your inner dialogue like?
Most of it is demeaning myself, the rest of it is story ideas and talking through what the character would do.
- What limiting beliefs are you holding on to?
probably me still wanting to believe what I knew prior
- Are they helping you achieve your goals?
- If not, is it time to let them go?
in the process of letting them go and it’s far past time
- What empowering beliefs can you take on to help you achieve your goals?
MOTIVATION AND DETERMINATION! Then again you guys help with that ❤
- What bad habits do you want to break?
Biting my nails or thinking I’m a horrible person
- What good habits do you want to cultivate?
- What are the biggest actions you can take now to create the biggest results in your life?
If I can be myself fully everything will fall into place
- Where are you living right now – the past, future or present?
attempting to live in the present, still living a bit in the past
- Are you living your life to the fullest right now?
- What is the meaning of life?
42? Lol, I’m not sure what the meaning of life is.
- What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?
To be that comfort, to make people happy, to give them an escape in my writing.
- How can you make your life more meaningful, starting today?
I guess keep blogging?
- What drives you?
Mostly my dreams, the people I love and want to succeed.
- What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
When I’m around those I care about
- What did you do during those times? How can you do more of that starting today?
Think of book ideas or do something creative [writing, drawing, painting, ect]
- How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
Show them they aren’t alone J
- Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with?
It’s two currently, the one I love and my basic brother
- Are these people enabling you or holding you back?
They enable for sure
- What qualities do you want to embody? Where can you meet people who embody these qualities?
Hmm qualities, kind, caring, understanding, comforting and trusting. Currently I have them? O.o
- Who inspire you the most?
My love >///>
- How can you be like them?
I could stop caring what other people think of me and just be me
- What is your ideal life partner like?
Found him!~ Someone who is strong and kind, reliable, protective, loyal, honest [even if it’s brutal honesty], able to laugh at almost everything, gamer, loves music, understanding, able to write.
- Where can you find him/her?
* Found – on a game >///>
- How can you get to know him/her?
I know a good amount! O.o
- Are you afraid of letting others get close to you?
- … Why?
People take advantage of me a lot cause I’m too nice
- Who is/are the most important person(s) to you in the world?
- Are you giving them the attention you want to give?
- How can you spend more time with them starting today?
I could stay up later, take more time off work
- What kind of person do you enjoy spending time with?
a silly butt haha!
- How can you be this person to others?
Probably being me, maybe writing more, or relaxing o.o
- Who do you want to be like in 1 year?
I would want to be me, regardless of how many years. Why would I want to be someone else when I’m weirder and different. I should be proud of me
- … 3 years?
answer for 96 ^
- … 5 years?
answer for 96 ^
- … 10 years?
answer for 96 ^
- Who are your mentors in life? (formal or informal)
Umm I guess my darling would be my mentor, he helps me out with pretty much everything.
- What is one thing you’re going to do differently after answering all these questions?
Phrase my requests to not include so many questions next time @_@ lol